Re: Update of goffice0.10 and gnumeric112?

Havard Eidnes <he%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> can anyone come up with a good reason why I should not commit an
> update to goffice0.10-0.10.21 and gnumeric112-1.12.21?
>
> (Yes, there are newer versions out, these are just the updates I
> had lying around uncommitted for a while...)

If you understand, it would be nice to update the DESCR of the three
gnumeric packages to explain which ones are old, which ones mainstream
and which ones bleeding edge.  And perhaps also the file compatibility
rules.  It is not clear to me why we have three versions; usually that's
because there is a reason for people to run the old ones.