Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

On Saturday 04 July 2015 16:47:58 you wrote:
> Hey,
>
> at pkgsrcCon, we were discussing the state of pkgsrc-wip today.

By the way, another argument for possibly switching pkgsrc-wip to git or
hg or anything else - wouldn't it be a good way to actually see how other
VCSes might work with pkgsrc as a project? Getting some ideas about
possible workflows, things that work, things that don't work, etc. And
obviously breaking pkgsrc-wip will be less serious than breaking pkgsrc...

best,

  Jaap

--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."