Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

On Jul 14,  1:14am, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
} > On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Aleksej Saushev <asau%inbox.ru@localhost> wrote:
}
} >> Second, when moving away from sourceforge was discussed? Has it ever been
} >> discussed at all?
} >
} > It has been discussed several times. The most recent one happened over
} > on tech-repository but the writing has been on the wall for longer.
}
} I have checked the list archives, and what I see that this is
} the first time or nearly the first time this is discussed. Whatever
} happened on tech-repository (if happened at all) is irrelevant
} here. We're not talking about NetBSD right now.

     Given the very well known issues with sourceforge, I find it
incredible that anybody would be arguing against moving away from
it.  Quite frankly, I find it to be patently absurd.  This part is
not open to debate or question.  This part is happening.  BTW,
don't bother responding since I will ignore it.

} >> Where and when was it presented in public?
} >
} > At pkgsrccon 2015.
}
} This is not public by any means. There's a number of people actively

     As I understand it, pkgsrccon is open to the public.

}-- End of excerpt from Aleksej Saushev