[patch] pkgtools/autoswc modified for non-default, non-root install

Hi,

I'm a non-root user of pkgsrc on a few multi-user Linux installations.

I had a play around with pkgtools/autoswc and noticed that its Makefile
contains hard-coded locations of /etc/mk.conf and /var/db/autoswc

The attached file is a patch for that.

(In the end, I'm not actually using this pkg, I'm just submitting the
patch in case anyone else may benefit)

Cheers,

--
:: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri, Bioinformatics Developer, BILS,
:: Uppsala University, Sweden