un-fetched files

Is there a way to have pkgsrc list make a list of files it fails to fetch?

I know that I can use find * -size 0 as I have done that in the past. I noticed today that a blank file is not always created in place of a failed fetch.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!