Samba vs SHA256 lDAP/SSL

Hi

Samba on NetBSD could not connect to LDAP/SSL with a SHA256 signed
certificate. smbd produced this error:
error:0D0C5006:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_item_verify:EVP lib

The error itsels if not very helpful, but I include it here for
future refernece in case someone is searching the web for a fix.

I tracked down this problem to a conflict between NetBSD's libc
and Samba SHA256_Update functions, I committed a fix here:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2015/05/29/msg125061.html

This is for pkgsrc/net/samba, but there is also a pkgsrc/net/samba4.
Could someone that use it try the patch and check that it does not
break things?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost