Status of QNX support?

Hello,

   I'm working on a QNX (6.5.0, in case it's relevant) project, and
thought I'd make use of pkgsrc to build some tools I frequently use.  I
checked out pkgsrc from cvs and tried to bootstrap, but it failed.  I
did a quick search to see if it's a known problem but instead I found
that Foundry27 are hosting a "fork" of pkgsrc in a subversion
repository.  I was a little surprised to find that they have subtrees
for different QNX distro versions (.../pkgsrc/HEAD_650 is for QNX 6.5.0,
etc).

   I checked out the subversion repository and sure enough, I could
bootstrap.  However, the whole repository seems a litte old-ish.

   I assume there are good reasons for keeping separate branches for
each new QNX-release, though it raises a few questions:

   - Are Foundry27 changes pushed upstream to central pkgsrc CVS?  If
so, for which svn branch?  Is the long-term goal to support "all"
versions of QNX in central pkgsrc?
   - If I encounter pkgsrc problems which are specific to QNX, do I
report them to "central" (TNF) pkgsrc, or do I report it to the devs on
Foundry27?

--
Kind Regards,
Jan