New pkgsrc user: .exp file format not recognized error compiling gstreamer1 and gstreamer0.1

Hi guys,

(sorry if I sent this message twice, apparently I didn't complete my subscription to the list... please respond to this message chain :) )

I'm learning both how to compile and how to use pkgsrc at the same time so forgive my ignorance :) ... I'm sure that my issue is probably something dumb that I'm doing. Also I've just switched my compiler to the pkgsrc gcc47 so I'm not sure if this is related to previous packages being compiled with the Solaris sparc gcc34.

Anyways, here are the last few lines of my bmake... Does anybody know where I might have gone wrong to bring this about?

Entering directory `/pkgsrc/multimedia/gstreamer1/work/gstreamer-1.4.5/gst'
  CCLD     libgstreamer-1.0.la
/pkg/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/ld: warning: -z allextract ignored.
/pkg/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/ld: warning: -z defaultextract ignored.
/pkg/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/ld:.libs/libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.405.0.exp: file format not recognized; treating as linker script
/pkg/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/ld:.libs/libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.405.0.exp:1: syntax error
gmake[4]: *** [libgstreamer-1.0.la] Error 1

I'll probably restart and compile everything with gcc47 in hopes that this might fix my issue.

I get the same same .exp file format error for gstreamer0.1 just for a different library. Compiling other source code has generally worked thus far.

Thanks!