pkgsrc-2015Q1 packages for OS X now available

I'm pleased to announce that binary packages for OS X based on
pkgsrc-2015Q1 are now available.

This quarterly release introduces signed binary packages on OS X,
based on the work done for SmartOS in 2014Q4.  More information about
the signed packages implementation can be found on my 2014Q4 blog:

  http://www.perkin.org.uk/posts/pkgsrc-2014Q4-lts-signed-packages-and-more.html

This release is also the first on OS X built using cwrappers.

The available package counts according to pkgin are:

  32-bit: 11,375 packages
  64-bit: 11,240 packages

Installation instructions for OS X are here:

  http://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-osx/

Changes for 2015Q1 can be found here:

  http://pkgsrc.joyent.com/changes/

The bulk build reports for this release are here:

  http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/Darwin/2015Q1/i386/20150416.1558/meta/report.html
  http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/Darwin/2015Q1/x86_64/20150416.1658/meta/report.html

Please report any bugs or feature requests specifically related to
this binary package set on our GitHub issues page:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues

Enjoy!