devel/rt4 uses --with-my-user-group

Hi

Building devel/rt4 with pkg_comp fails at mine:

(...)
All dependencies have been found.
/usr/bin/install -c -o root -g wheel -m 0755 -o manu -g wheel -d /pkg_comp/obj/pkgsrc/devel/rt4/default/.destdir/usr/pkg/share/examples/rt4
install: unknown user manu
*** Error code 1

User manu is my real uid before I su root, and it exists in the root
filesystem, but not in the pkg_comp chroot. That weird behavior is enabled
by configure --with-my-user-group
which is set by pkgsrc/devel/rt4/Makefile:
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-my-user-group

Removing that line fixes the problem and the package builds. Is there any
reason not to nuke it?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz