MesaLib and xorg-server updates

Hi,

Over the weekend I intend to update pkgsrc's MesaLib and xorg-server
with versions from wip. I am currently applying upstream patches to
xf86-video-* packages to make them compatible with server 1.17 and
fixing build issues on the platforms I have access to.

Please note that this update will remove legacy DRI support. Let me
know if you would like to have the old MesaLib and server packages
re-imported under alternate names. I will gladly do so but only if
there is interest.

Kind regards,
-Tobias