Help building PHP

Hello,

I need some help trying to build PHP 5.4 using pkgsrc on a Linux machine (Ubuntu 14.04).  I've been trying but it's giving me some problems with finding OpenSSL libraries (I'd like it to use the pkgsrc libraries and not the system provided ones).

From `pkgsrc/lang/php54`, if I run `bmake show-options`, I see that "inet6 ssl" are the default and only options enabled.  However if I run `bmake show-depends`, I only see "libxml2" as a dependency.  Is this expected?  I was thinking I should see openssl listed there too.

Also if I run `bmake` to build, I don't see it install openssl and it fails out at

```
checking whether libxml build works... yes
checking for OpenSSL support... yes
checking for Kerberos support... no
checking for DSA_get_default_method in -lssl... no
checking for X509_free in -lcrypto... yes
configure: error: Cannot find OpenSSL's libraries
```

I've pulled in pkgsrc from https://github.com/jsonn/pkgsrc, using the master branch.  Let me know if I've forgotten any other relevant info.

Looking for some pointers to troubleshoot this further.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Dan