Re: mono-addin for devel/mono

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 03:01:45PM -0200, sergio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:
> The current devel/mono-addin uses mono2 and so does not built
> when mono is version 3
>
> patch against HEAD follows

Thanks for the update.

I see a problem though: a number of packages like tomboy use it and
mono2; that will break their build. So I guess we either need to
switch all of them to mono3 as well, or make two versions of
mono-addin, one for mono2 and one for mono3. Are you interested in
working on this?
 Thomas