Re: devel/boost-libs not MAKE_JOBS_SAFE?

You make a convincing argument that you aren't running out of swap.

Still, I'm not convinced that there is a parellelism bug.

It would be intersting for you to run a bulk build with MAKE_JOBS=4 or
something and see how many failures you get.  But already with two
packages that work pretty much everywhere else, it seems like a macppc
issue.

(I have some macppc hw, but not enough Copious Spare Time to have set it
up yet....)