(devel/p5-BackPAN-Index) wants p5-Archive-Extract

When trying to update (devel/p5-BackPAN-Index) 0.40 to 0.42,
it seems to want p5-Archive-Extract, but I could not find
the package in tree.

So I've packaged it as wip/p5-Archive-Extract.

Is this really the new package or is it already somewhere ?

The other question is MASTER_SITES on that.
  MASTER_SITES=   ${MASTER_SITE_PERL_CPAN:=Archive-Extract/}
doesn't seem to work.
Please help me to correct this.

Thank you,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.