Re: [n.o] Re: Binary pkg management.

Hi Steven,

On Mon, 5 Jan 2015, Steven Williamson wrote:

Iv'e had a quick look at the source code for pkgin but my C is a bit rusty,
and I have a fair bit of ground to cover to understand how it works
internally and fits together with the pkgdb / sqlite / pkg_summary etc. I
might see if i can spend an evening getting my head round pkgin and
implementing a package "hold" feature. Seems to be my best bet so far.

As replied in private, that's a feature I can work on, not hard to implement
AFAICT; nevertheless, I'd also welcome your contributions and would be glad
to help you understand pkgin's internals.

Cheers,

Emile `iMil' Heitor * <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                              _