Re: netbsd-6 fontconfig update -- can't find fontconfig?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 19:56:49 +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger
<joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

> Did you rebuild x11links?

At the time the update was performed, 'pkg_rolling-replace' had already
updated "pkgtools/x11-links" and the update of built-in fontconfig did
not cause it to be rebuilt when 'pkg_rolling-replace' was restarted.

I have now manually rebuilt/replaced "pkgtools/x11-links".  This seems to
have solved the problem.  Packages that were failing to find fontconfig
now find the built-in version (as evidenced by these kooky lines from
"x11/motif"):

[...]
checking for fontconfig-config... no
checking fontconfig/fontconfig.h usability... yes
checking fontconfig/fontconfig.h presence... yes
checking for fontconfig/fontconfig.h... yes
checking for FcInit... yes
Package @PKGCONFIG_REQUIRES@ was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `@PKGCONFIG_REQUIRES@.pc'
Package '@PKGCONFIG_REQUIRES@', required by 'fontconfig', not found