buildlink again

Hi all,

Seems my buildlink fix for pcre-ocaml wasn't as wonderful as I thought it
was: now another port refuses to compile. So I'm going back to pcre-
ocaml, with all the buildlink niceness attendant thereunto.

The question: is it possible to disable buildlink reordering? Or would I need
to implement that myself? (A glance at the wrapper code seems to
suggest the latter, but I'm hoping it's not going to come to that...)

best,

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."