Re: Removing Kerberos IV support

Following up to myself:

Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> writes:

>   chat/zephyr
>
> I believe MIT is still using zephyr, and that it's been using krb5 for
> a long time.  So I think that should be updated instead.   So feel free
> to mark BROKEN="no krb4 support in pkgsrc", or I can, pending an update
> to more modern zephyr.

I looked at zephyr.  The current version won't build without krb4.  The
new version is 3.1.2 from github.  That purports to build without krb4,
but it needed libss, which pkgsrc only provides in krb4.

So I think it's too hard to support zephyr, relative to how much people
care.  I withdrawn my request to spare it from deletion.