pkgsrc-2014Q3 packages for OSX now available

Apologies for the delay, I've been out for the past few weeks, but I'm
pleased to announce that binary packages for OSX 10.6+ from
pkgsrc-2014Q3 are now available.  To install, simply run:

  $ curl -s http://pkgsrc.joyent.com/packages/Darwin/bootstrap/bootstrap-2014Q3-i386.tar.gz | sudo tar -zxpf - -C /
  $ PATH=/usr/pkg/sbin:/usr/pkg/bin:$PATH
  $ MANPATH=/usr/pkg/man:$MANPATH

In this release we are now up to 11,427 available packages.  As usual
this set includes pkgin pre-configured, making it easy to search for
and install binary packages.  For example:

  $ sudo pkgin -y update
  $ pkgin search tmux
  $ sudo pkgin -y install tmux

Changes to the bootstrap kit for this quarter are:

 - mozilla-rootcerts and pkg_alternatives are now pre-installed
 - the mozilla certificates have been installed by default.

The general pkgsrc-2014Q3 announcement is here:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2014/10/03/msg020427.html

The bulk build report for this release is here:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/2014/10/18/msg011059.html

Please report any bugs or feature requests specifically related to
this binary package set on our GitHub issues page:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues

Thanks!