Re: pcre-ocaml buildlink problems

On Tuesday 07 October 2014 13:54:28 Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 12:20:50PM +0100, Jaap Boender wrote:
> > Would anyone familiar with buildlink care to hazard a guess at what's
> > happening here? I'm stumped.
>
> My guess is that lib/ocaml is not a standard directory and needs to be
> allowed.
>
> Adding something like
> BUILDLINK_PASSTHRU_DIRS+=     ${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.ocaml}/lib/ocaml
> to lang/ocaml/buildlink3.mk might fix it.

I was thinking along similar lines, but this particular addition doesn't seem
to solve the problem. What's the best way to debug/investigate this? As I
said, the lib/ocaml directory does occur in the .buildlink directory - does
the linker somehow block directories it doesn't know?

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."