House & Farm Manager /Supervisor Driver/Clark are needed here in Canada.

I'M Dr Robert Mack a Canadian citizen.
Address: 3485,Snider 500 Avenue Rd Toronto ON M4V 2J6
Canada.

I need an urgent hardworking and honest person male or female who is willing to work in my house over here in Canada, as a house manager/supervisor/Driver/Clark /farm manager as domestic worker under my employment license.

Interested applicants can submit He or Her CV via email,Salary range 4,300 CAD - 5,550 CAD.

NOTE: Do not apply if you do not have International passport,you can apply if your passport is awaiting .

Best Regards:
Dr Robert Mack