certdata-20140820.txt missing certs?

When "security/mozilla-rootcerts" was updated recently, I updated and
installed the new set of certificates (certdata-20140820.txt).

Unfortunately, the set seems to be missing one or more certificates needed
to authenticate "youtube.com" servers when using 'clive' via https (or even
http since those are redirected to https):

  $ clive -F https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zsxRdYafno
  Checking ...error: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA
certificates (http/0, conn/0, curl/60)

I replaced the certificates on the updated machine with the set from
another machine which still had the older certificate set installed
(certdata-20121229.txt).  I was then able to access "youtube.com" servers
with 'clive'.

Has anyone else seen this?

I'll see if I can figure out which certs the old set has that seem to
be missing from the new set.