Enquiries

We are a Togo based importers of general merchants,we import many
varieties of goods according to orders from our customers and our
market demands.
We operate globally to efficiently furnish our customers with
affordable quality goods.

We are in a look out for a potential and reliable manufacturer or
supplier that is interested in selling their goods here in our region
and we have come accross a reliable source from your region that
recommended your company to us as a potential and  reliable supplier.

We hereby ask you to please send us your product catalogue and
pricelist quotations for our consideration so that we can proceed
further to placing our purchasing order.

We wait for your response in anticipation

Contact Person : Silvester Annouah
Posision        : General Manager
Company name   : Trust Light Imports-Agency Inc.
Company address: 38 Rue De Bekpota
Lome, lome 3935
country        :  Togo
Tel:(00228)98031435