Re: x11/xextproto on Solaris 11

Thanks! There is always one more arcane shell syntax I haven't seen,
so I wasn't sure :)

The following error in x11/xfixes remains, though:

checking for XTHREADS in Xlib... yes
checking for fixesext >= 2.0... Package fixesext was not found in the
pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory
containing `fixesext.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
No package 'fixesext' found
configure: error: Library requirements (fixesext >= 2.0) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /opt/pkgsrc/src/pkgsrc/x11/Xfixes
WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to USE_LANGUAGES in the
package Makefile.
WARNING: *** Please consider adding fortran to USE_LANGUAGES in the
package Makefile.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /opt/pkgsrc/src/pkgsrc/x11/Xfixes

Is there a package in pkgsrc providing fixesext? I couldn't find one.

Joern

--
Joern Clausen
http://www.oe-files.de/photography/