Re: Missing packages for amd64 - 6.1.4

On 17 July 2014 15:39, Scott Burns <Scott.Burns%seqent.com@localhost> wrote:
> Is there another vehicle by which I should report this to get the link or
> other issue resolved properly so we can resume using 6.1.4 in our
> deployments?

6.1.4 is just  a symlink to 6.1 which in turn is just a symlink to the
latest stable release. As the 6.0_2014Q2 is not fully populated with
binaries (there have been  build failures) I guess that to stay on the
safe side the link 6.1 >  6.0_2014Q1 is still in place on the ftp
server.

I myself am waiting for a working binary package of Firefox 30, I've
tried to build it from source but I had a seg fault.

--
Ottavio