Re: Best pdf viewer in pkgsrc?

Hello herb,

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 12:21:00PM +0200, herbert langhans wrote:
> Thanks, Leonardo - I think that's what I am looking for (being anyway a
> big vi-fan).
I forgot to say that zathura-mupdf is only supported with
pkgsrc-current (the previous print/mupdf/buildlink3.mk was just a stub).

If you have any issue about zathura-mupdf feel free to send an email to
tech-pkg@ (it is appropiate also for all packages in pkgsrc-wip), or,
even better, directly commit it yourself in pkgsrc-wip! :)
I added it in pkgsrc-wip various weeks ago and if there is more
interest I think it can be imported in pkgsrc in the next branch
(2014Q3)... I use it daily without any problem.

Have fun,
L.