Re: suggested patch to mupdf

* On 2014-06-15 at 11:54 BST, Richard PALO wrote:

> All this talk about mupdf, I had to try... just needed some work for
> SunOS...it seems more appropriate as a global patch:
> http://www.netbsd.org/~richard/0001-mupdf-fix-for-on-SunOS.patch
>
> any comments prior to pushing?

I tend to avoid generalising these, as I have no idea how
_XOPEN_SOURCE might affect all platforms we support.

Plus 'CFLAGS.SunOS' only needs a Makefile change, rather than having
to patch.

While on the topic, it's probably worth us having a general patch to
enable -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 when using c99 on SunOS anyway, as
sys/feature_tests.h will #error without it, but this can be something
we decide on after the branch.