Re: Package with changed PLIST can't be updated?

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 01:30:53AM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> I sent this message about 16 hours ago, and it hasn't appeared on
> the list.  I also see on www.netbsd.org/mailinglists that
> pkgsrc-users list's last update was June 13 at 22:59 UTC.  So I
> wonder if pkgsrc-users list is temporarily out of action.  Anyway,
> the following problem is driving me crazy.

I checked through my copies of incoming mail - nothing from yourself
was received between

 104 N   Jun 13 Thomas Mueller  (  13) Re: DESTDIR support for etcupdate?

and this message on June 15th.

I suggest you check with your ISP - I see it's a different one from
one you usually use.

Regards,
Al