Unable to build devel/tradcpp using clang

Hello,

   When building devel/tradcpp with clang, I get this:

   error: unknown warning option '-Wno-traditional'
[-Werror,-Wunknown-warning-option]

   bsd.sys.mk has this:

[---]
CFLAGS+=        ${${ACTIVE_CC} != "clang":? -Wno-traditional :}
[---]

   ..which kind of looks like it explicitly is supposed to hide this
problem?  I also use ccache in my pkg_comp; not sure if it affects anything.

   Running netbsd-6 and pkgsrc-current (updated yesterday).

--
Kind Regards,
Jan