Re: gftp

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 04:41:08PM +0200, ff%freddyfisker.dk@localhost wrote:
> Is it possible for pkgsrc to get the gftp ftp-client?

Probably.

I wonder why you want it though, the last version is from 2008, and in
2013 the author wrote:

"June 2013 - It has been over five years since I last put out a new
release of gFTP. I have some ideas about where I would like to see the
project go, however life gets in the way. I would like to hand this
project off to someone compotent. I am willing to work with you to
help get you up to speed on the code base and what I think needs to be
done to improve it. I would expect a few patches first to ensure
interest, but after that you would be free to take the project in
whatever direction that you wanted."

Since there is no update, it seems pretty abandoned.
Have you tried e.g. filezilla?
 Thomas