amanda build failures (netbsd-6 i386)

I have udpated pkgsrc to cvs head to get ready for stabilizing things
on the Q2 branch, and found that amanda-common and amanda-client will
not build.    I'm not sure what change broke it, but it seems like
perhaps perl.   In amanda-common, there are lots of errors like this in
swig-generated code (which is in the release tarball), and this one is
From amanda-client:

  Amanda/Application.c: In function 'SWIG_AsCharPtrAndSize':
  Amanda/Application.c:1580:58: error: 'bool' undeclared (first use in this
function)
  Amanda/Application.c:1580:58: note: each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in
  Amanda/Application.c:1580:63: error: expected ':' before numeric constant
  Makefile:2663: recipe for target 'Application.lo' failed

Adding

#define bool _Bool

before the function lets it compile.   What's odd is that there is:

#ifdef bool
#undef bool
#endifg

in these files.

So I wonder if there is some header that these files are including that
expects stdbool.h to have been included and is using bool in macros,
which then blow up later.