Re: midori-0.4.9nb11 segfaults on Netbsd 6.1.4/amd64

On 17 May 2014 22:37, Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh%nimenees.com@localhost> wrote:
> On 5/17/2014 1:17 PM, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Christos. I am reading the ktrace man page. Could you or anybody
>> else point me to the correct syntax for this command? For example could I
>> use ktruss instead: ktruss /usr/pkg/bin/midori -o midori.trace Would that
>> work?
>

> Something like this should do it:
>
> ktrace -di /usr/pkg/bin/midori
> kdump > midori.trace
>
> The trace is likely to be large, so you might want to make it available
> somewhere and post a link.

Oops!

I've already posted it to gnats-bugs%NetBSD.org@localhost but honestly I just
attached the dump file, I didn't think about how big it could be. It
was about 856KB and it hasn't reached pkgsrc-bugs yet.

In case the file is rejected by the list and somebody volunteers to
give it a look, here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5TGFTxBRWvU1g4djdxSEp1TllXOFlzY2FOeF9Wb2FZMmRF/edit

--
Ottavio