Seeking Partnership

Hello,

We wish to contract your esteemed enterprise to represent our interest in the
United States with the aim of establishing a medium of getting our funds from
our customers in that region (i.e. making payments through you to us). If you
agree to this affiliation, we will be very glad and compensations will be given
as well as other benefits. Please advise if you are interested in partnering
with us.

Regards,
Katsuo Takashi
Human Resource Manager