[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: ld: cannot find -lsqlite3 on NetBSD 5 machines
On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 03:22:05 +0900, John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost>
The latest pkgsrc tree gives this issue on NetBSD 5 machines (amd64,
macppc) after updating sqlite3 to sqlite3-220.127.116.11. So far it's happening
in both textproc/xmlrpc-c and www/curl.
Is anyone else seeing this?
It came form API bump of security/openssl, not sqlite3 update,
but general issues checking availability of builtin package:
1. openssl>=1.0.1c is required now, so builtin openssl will not be used
on NetBSD 5.
2. builtin heimdal also will not be used, because it depend on openssl.
3. but with only heimdal/builtin.mk, it seems that builtin heimdal is
4. so buildlink with sqlite3 will be skipped in heimdal/buildlink3.mk.
There are two issues:
1. BUILTIN_API_DEPENDS.pkg must be defined before including pkg/builtin.mk
2. usability of underlying builtin libraries must be checked in builtin.mk.
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost
Main Index |
Thread Index |