Re: Problems build a package with a shared library

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 02:41:55 +0900, Marc Balmer <marc%msys.ch@localhost> wrote:

I have a shared library for NetBSD that is build using a Makefile that
includes bsd.lib.mk.  The build directory has a shlib_version file.

When I build that library on NetBSD using make, I get libname.so,
libname.so.1, and libname.so.1.0.  .so and .so.1 are symlinks to .so.1.0.

Now I want to build this library as a pkgsrc package, but when I build
it under pkgsrc, the symlinks .so and so.1 are not created, although it
is using the same Makefile.

This looks like a newer regression (2013Q3 or so), as previous pkgsrc
releases did build everything as expected.

Any ideas?

Are you using bmake from pkgsrc or make in NetBSD base?
For later case, on what release?

Could you provide your trying package?

--
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost