Re: pkg_rolling-replace and removed or renamed packages

This happens from time to time indeed - especially if one follows pkgsrc -head.

I personally remove the package in question temporarily (if it is a
leaf, this would be no problem), then do the cvs update,
pkg_rolling-replace and then add the package in question. It may be
more involved if the offending package is used by other packages - in
this case I manually follow the 'make update' logic - or if I decide
it won't cause too much problems, 'make replace'.

Chavdar

--
----