blender package weirdness

Hi!

The graphics/blender package currently includes a linkfarm to
python33. I don't think this is a good idea.

Additionally, the PLIST is wrong for me. On a python-3.x-by-default
system, gtk2 pulls in py33-expat, which adds an additional file to the
PLIST:

=> Checking file-check results for blender-2.69
ERROR: The following files are in
/scratch/graphics/blender/work/.destdir/usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
ERROR:
/scratch/graphics/blender/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/share/blender/2.69/python/lib/python3.3/lib-dynload/pyexpat.so
*** Error code 1

Can someone who cares about it please improve the blender package?
Perhaps just make python/lib a symlink or something like that.

Thanks,
 Thomas