Re: elinks javascript

> How does one get javascript working under www/elinks?  Uncommenting the
> option in options.mk did not seem to do the trick.  If it is not available in
> elinks, are there any terminal web browsers that support it?

>_pevnia

You might need SpiderMonkey in lang category for ECMAscript, which I think
would be javascript.

I believe www/links supports javascript: console web browser that can be built
with graphic support.

I believe www/links-gui in pkgsrc supports graphics only through X, though more
generally, there is support for fb, directfb, svgalib and maybe some others.

Tom