Re: Import wig/ghc as lang/ghc7 (Re: Removing packages without DESTDIR support)

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:47:35 +0900, David Holland
<dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 01:16:22PM -0500, matthew sporleder wrote:
 > > I repeat:
 > >
 > >  : The question is whether obache's bootstrap kits are derived from the
 > >  : wip/ghc bootstrap kits, which are binary blobs prepared by a wip
 > >  : committer... who while presumably a perfectly upstanding citizen is
 > >  : nonetheless not a developer.
 >
 > Why not just get this guy into regular pkgsrc as a full developer?

I think that's being worked on. But even so... that hasn't happened
yet.

Sigh...

I've dropped bootstrap binaries from distinfo and removed from our FTP server.

Prepare trusted bootstrap binaries as your basis, and you can continue to build.

Thanks a lot.
--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost