Re: removing www/paros?

On Sun, 08 Dec 2013 15:18:53 +0900, David Holland
<dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 08, 2013 at 02:00:26PM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
 > Why not asked to the MAINTAINER in the first place?

Because he hasn't committed to pkgsrc in quite a while. I did contact
him.

No upstream update, so no need to commit related to this package.

You did contact him, then?

 > (written by Java, sun-jre? is Linux binary...?)

The distribution contains Linux .so files.

I want to say that JNI binary format must be same as Java binary one.

Anyway...
Have you really confirmed that such binaries are required to run for all
platforms?
From cvs log of upstream, "Support native browser to view HTML in History."
I don't know how to use this package well, but at least, just start paros,
GUI window appeared, and no errors.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost