Re: Missing dependency in lang/gcc-aux: converters/libiconv

from Thomas Klausner:

> Just search for 'clang' on the wiki and you'll find an article I wrote
> for it, since it's a common question.

> https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/pkgsrc_clang/

Since I've been unable to update NetBSD-current from source with base gcc, I
could try to build clang in pkgsrc and use that.

I guess I'd have to set

CLANGBASE=/usr/pkg

as well as

HAVE_LLVM=yes

in /etc/mk.conf

Would that persuade build.sh to use pkgsrc clang instead of base gcc?

Or would
MKLLVM=yes and
HAVE_LLVM=yes
cause build.sh to build clang first and then use that to build NetBSD all in
one run?

Tom