Re: tmux build failure on FreeBSD 9.2

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:29:17AM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 00:22:30 +0900, Emil Skoeldberg <esg%sdf.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>
> >The build of tmux (current pkgsrc) on FreeBSD 9.2 fails with a curses
> >related error:
>
> Are you using pkgsrc-2013Q3 or HEAD?
> It should not be happened in HEAD
> (pkgsrc/mk/terminfo.builtin.mk rev1.3).

I'm using HEAD, and I do have pkgsrc/mk/terminfo.builtin.mk rev1.3.

The only nonstandard thing about my setup is that I'm using clang as
the pkgsrc compiler.

(I discovered not long after posting the very recent thread regarding
tmux on MacOSX, and felt a bit silly, but maybe there is another issue
here after all.).

Emil

--
esg%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost