Remove devel/stooop?

Hello,

is it okay to remove devel/stooop?
It hasn't been updated since 2000 because no new versions have been
released and judging by  grep -R stooop pkgsrc  (including wip) the only
package using it is graphics/tkpiechart.

It is part of tcllib now, so I suggest making tkpiechart depend on
tcllib instead and removing stooop, especially since its name should
have been tcl-stooop to begin with.

Best,

Moritz

PS: I don't have commit access, someone else will have to do the removal.