Firefox 24 on sparc64

Hello, does anyone have a working binary package of firefox-24 for
sparc64 netbsd?

I built it from recent pkgsrc, but it fails to start. Tried starting it
with -ProfileManager arg, but that dumps a core.

I did have some issues with a flaky disk reporting i/o errors and
SMART tools reporting the disk failing, but I've replaced it some time
ago. All other packages I built last week work correctly.

Not sure what else I could try..

Thanks.