pkgsrc-2013Q3 binary packages for illumos now available

I'm pleased to announce that the pkgsrc-2013Q3 release for illumos
platforms is now available.  This is a set of generic binary packages
which should work across all illumos distributions.

A quick-start tutorial is available here:

  http://www.perkin.org.uk/pages/pkgsrc-binary-packages-for-illumos.html

In the 2013Q3 release we added around 1,000 additional binary packages
to the repositories - many thanks to all pkgsrc developers involved!

Please report any bugs or feature requests to our GitHub issues page:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues

Thanks,