Re: p5-gettext-1.05nb9 doesn't find libintl (which was just installed)

Am 16.10.2013 10:43, schrieb Jens Rehsack:

> Which looks like you have an issue with your environment. I cannot
> reproduce described behavior. Check wrappers and .work.log

Anything special I should look for? The problem only occurs on AIX,
Linux and Solaris are fine.

Bye...

    Dirk
--

*Dirk Heinrichs*, Senior Systems Engineer, Infrastructure
*Recommind GmbH*, Von-Liebig-Straße 1, 53359 Rheinbach

http://www.recommind.com