heisenbug in rtorrent?

Hello,

   Anyone tried using session store with rtorrent on netbsd-6?

   My rtorrent crashes during startup if I use a session store
("session" keyword in .rtorrent.rc) with actual torrents in the session
store, but when I run a debug-version it no longer crashes.

   (This is completely unrelated to Jörgs megapatch -- this problem
started long before, albeit perhaps in a less consistent manner).

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson