Re: Unable to build devel/pkg-config

> Are things better if you remove patches/patch-glib_configure.ac and
>adjust distinfo accordingly?

> Cheers,

> Patrick

I did that, and "make clean", "make build", and "make replace" seemed to run OK.

I noticed the difference in /var/db/pkg.

I looked at the contents of patches/patch-glib_configure and
patches/patch-glib_configure.ac and saw redundancy, can't see
the reason for keeping both of these files, maybe clerical error.

These patch files related to MinGW and Cygwin, but maybe the
superfluous extra parts screwed things even for non-MS-Windows.

I hope this error will be fixed in the pkgsrc tree!

I must have accidentally sent the original message a second time instead of
this one.

I built autoconf/automake packages from pkgsrc as dependencies.

Tom