firefox on Solaris/SunOS

Hi,

I have committed the patch for firefox on Solaris/SunOS.
Mainly following commit.
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2013/09/21/msg095530.html
(sadly this commit has wrong distfiles, be sure to use pkgsrc HEAD).

Could anyone confirm the functionality of www/firefox on Solaris/SunOS?

I have built it on remote server that has no ssh -Y access, and
I cannot boot firefox yet.

My OmniOS test environment has some problems for firefox dependency
packages, and I canot build firefox on OmniOS yet.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3